DIGITALDASH PR is seeking one fall Social Media Intern to join our growing team.
The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website maintenance projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing websites and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with a growing firm are encouraged to apply!
- Work with Manager to create and implement social media campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with Manager to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Associate Degree in Communications or related field required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics, Instagram Analytics, Facebook Insights and Twitter Analytics
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
This position is a part time position and expected to be 8-10 hours a week. Schedule is flexible.
2 positions open
This position is unpaid. College credit can be provided, if needed. This position has room to grow into a full-time paid position.
If this position sounds like something you’d excel at, please send a resume and a writing sample to: DIGITALDASHPR@gmail.com